Request For Authorization:


As part of your workers compensation claim, you will need medical treatment. As of July 2013, all medical treatment requested by your Primary Treating Physician is to be on a Request For Authorization (RFA) form. Please verify with your PTP he/she has this form.



© 2020 Riley & Associates. Representing Injured Workers with offices in Redding, and Susanville.

The materials on this website do not, nor are they intended to create an attorney-client relationship or constitute legal advice. All California Workers' Compensation claims are different.

For advice regarding your claim, please contact a workers' compensation attorney.